# 1: Quang Noodle
If you think of Hanoi cuisine, people think of pho, and then in Danang, Quang noodles are considered the most typical dish. This dish appears in almost every street and is loved by the people of Danang. Quang noodle broth is very special, not overflowing like other noodle dishes, only invasive but rich in aroma. There are many variations of Quang noodle bowl such as Quang choi, Quang snakehead fish, Quang eel, Quang cha crab …
However, the most traditional flavor is still Quang noodles, chicken, eggs, meat. Noodle bowl with many attractive ingredients, indispensable fresh vegetables such as thin banana buds, baby mustard … with roasted peanuts, green chilies, rice cakes, lemon pieces and cup of pure fish sauce … all both create an unforgettable rich flavor
Average price of each bowl of Quang noodles is 15,000-55,000 VND / bowl.
- Quang Ba Noodles (Tran Binh Trong, Dong Da, Le Hong Phong streets … Hai Chau District)
- Quang Ngu Noodle Da Nang (2/9 Street, Hai Chau District)
- Quang Thi Noodle (251 Hoang Dieu, Nam Duong, Hai Chau District)
- Chicken noodle in Tam Ky countryside noodles (51 Thai Thi Boi, Thanh Khe District)
- Quang noodles line on Le Dinh Duong street, at the end of Dragon Bridge
# 2: Pork rice paper
Well-known as Quang noodles, pork rice paper is also one of the delicacies that diners have to make many compliments.
So if you are scheduled to travel to Da Nang on your own, do not forget to enjoy the delicious pork roll!
The most impressive thing when enjoying this dish is in the pork. Pork is chosen as raw material is usually butt meat or shoulder meat, after boiled (or steamed) to ripen, cut into thin and big slices.
The meat is wrapped in rice paper, remember to add raw vegetables including aroma, perilla, lettuce, fish lettuce… and sliced fruits like pineapple, mango, green banana, cucumber, bean sprouts… After that, we will put the sauce of rich sauce, eat a piece and then add again, like that, and then we will not know at all.
- Tran pork rice paper (Le Duan street, Hai Phong, Duy Tan, …)
- Dai Loc Restaurant (Trung Nu Vuong Street, Hai Chau District)
- Mau pork pork rice paper (Do Thuc Tinh, Q. Cam Le)
- Ba Mua Restaurant (No. 19 Tran Binh Trong and No. 231 Dong Da)
- Rice paper roll with pork Ms. Huong (45 Ngo Gia Tu, Hai Chau District)
# 3: Bun sauce seasoning
In Quang noodle shops, they often sell a popular but no less delicious dish that is bun mam wedge.
Initially, the ingredients of vermicelli simply include vermicelli, seasoning sauce and boiled jackfruit. Later, people added side dishes such as roast pork, bacon, spring rolls, spring rolls, pork ears … to make eye-catching noodles more attractive.
Unlike other types of regular vermicelli, noodle sauces in Da Nang do not use soup. The main ingredient that makes up its quality is seasoning sauce, made from fish such as mackerel, anchovy, baby scad …
Fish sauce in small jars, to the ripe red. After a few stages of purification, boiling, the result is a brown, gelatinous and salty fish sauce characterized by sea fish.
- Ba Thuyen Restaurant (K424 / 3 Le Duan, Chinh Gian, Thanh Khe District)
- Quan Ngoc (20 Doan Thi Diem, Hai Chau 2, Q. Hai Chau)
- Mrs. Van’s noodle soup (23/14 Tran Ke Xuong, Hai Chau District)
- Mrs. Lien’s Bun Bun (52 Tran Binh Trong, Hai Chau District)
- Bun Nuoc nam (Tran Ke Xuong Street, Hai Chau District)
# 4: Pancakes
Banh xeo and nem are very central, always ranked top in the list of Da Nang cuisine. Many visitors after eating this special pancake in Da Nang do not find the pancakes elsewhere are as good, and only wish to once return to Da Nang to enjoy the popular but delicious dish again.
The hot cakes are carried with golden, crispy, fragrant, greasy flavor of cakes and beef. When served with star fruit, bananas and a bowl of delicious sauce.
Yellow pancakes, crispy outside, tough inside, spring rolls are grilled aromatic complex. Both dishes with raw vegetables and peanut fat sauce, super tasty thick gelatin.
- Ba Duong Restaurant (K280 / 23, Hoang Dieu Street, Hai Chau District)
- Ba Nho Restaurant (Trung Nu Vuong Street, Hai Chau District)
- Co Muoi Restaurant (Chau Thi Vinh Te Street, Ngu Hanh Son District)
- Co Ba Shrimp Pancake Shop (248 Trung Nu Vuong, Q. Hai Chau)
- Be Uyen Pancake Shop (103 Le Thanh Nghi, Q. Hai Chau)
# 5: Cau Mong Calf
“Cau Mong calf” is also called by the people of Da Nang with the familiar name “Bo re-bridge”. It can be said that this famous dish is on par with Quang noodles or pork rice paper.
Art of vocation is almost an esoteric and not many people do it now, because of its special requirements. Piece of veal when taken out of the oven must reach two floors of meat, clear, well cooked, while the skin (skin) must be cooked to the point of transparency, while being soft and moderately tender.
When served, skillfully sliced, each slice has both flesh and skin. Veal served with vegetables: perilla, lettuce, young mustard, star fruit, banana chat, coriander, hung, cinnamon, bean sprouts, etc. , chilli, ginger, sesame …
All of the ingredients have a strong support to increase the flavor of the dish, which is more charming and unforgettable.
- Quan Ro (8 Bac Son, Q. Cam Le)
- Quan Ngoc Lan (895 Ngo Quyen, Son Tra District)
- Quan Huong (18 Le Quy Don, Hai Chau District)
- Thui Lao Hac Restaurant (56 Le Tan Trung, Son Tra District)
- Cau Mong – Dien Bien Phu restaurant (100 Dien Bien Phu, Q. Thanh Khe)
# 6: Banh canh
The soup of Da Nang is not the same as any of the soup flavors in the North or in the South, it bears the characteristics of Da Nang to create a separate imprint. Cake tough, spicy, sweet and sweet, especially to eat and blow new animals. The chewy taste comes from medium-length and medium-length bread broths with spicy, sweet, and sweet from the broth. Also depending on your preferences, you can add fish or snakehead fish…
The ingredients that make up the dough, such as also distinguish Banh Canh in Da Nang: Banh Canh, Rice Banh Canh, Rice Soup, and Wheat Bread. Banh canh can be used to eat at meals or snacks.
- Soup cake for Thuan Phuoc bridge (Tran Hung Dao – Le Van
- Duyet crossroads, Nai Hien Dong, Son Tra district)
- Ba Thu Banh Canh (22 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Q. Hai Chau)
- Thanh Huong Banh Canh Restaurant (35 Le Hong Phong, Q. Hai Chau)
- Banh canh Ruong Restaurant (20 Ha Thi Than, Son Tra District)
- Canh Ram Cake and Crab Crab (97 Pham Tu, P. Phuoc My, Son Tra District)
# 7: Bun cha fish
Referring to Da Nang cuisine, it is indispensable for the famous fish ball noodle dish. Just like banh canh, bun cha also has its own flavor, unlike any other region.
Bun cha is delicious, when eaten without a fishy smell, only hear the fragrant aroma of noodle bowl combined with the sweet taste of vegetables such as pumpkin, kohlrabi, fresh bamboo sprout with a little more pork, onion, tomatoes and the rich taste of the soup is stewed from the fishbone itself, so sweet and pleasant that any diners have to rub …
Although each Bun Cha Ca Da Nang restaurant has its own flavor, it is the same in the delicious and charming.
- Bun Bun Cha Ho fish 113/3 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau District)
- Bun Bun Fish Restaurant Nguyen Chi Thanh (109 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau District)
- Bun Lu Ba Ba fish restaurant (319 Hung Vuong, Dien Bien Phu)
- Bun restaurant of Mr. Ta fish cakes (113A Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau District)
- Bun Cha Ba Ba (63 Le Hong Phong, Hai Chau)
# 8: Jackfruit mix
This snack is the forte of women in Da Nang. The ingredients of the dish are small jackfruit pieces that have been boiled, mixed with pork skin and vegetables such as basil, enough shavings, herbs … if more sophisticated, you can add shrimp and then add a little oil , a few tablespoons of chili sauce and mix them well, you have a delicious jackfruit dish.
When eating and enjoying the baked rice cake, it is more interesting and attractive. Although spicy to sweat, diners still crave to eat more.
- Lan and Diep Quan (Yaourt Village, Bui Thi Xuan, Son Tra District)
- Danang Jackfruit (Bac My An Market, Ngu Hanh Son District)
- Ba Gia Mix Jackfruit (k47 / 25 Ly Thai To, Thanh Khe District)
- Da Anh Jackfruit Mix Aunt Anh (32 Pham Van Nghi, Q. Thanh Khe)
- Hoang Dieu Jackfruit Hoang Dieu (362 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau District)
# 9: Rub rub pomegranate seed
During the hot weather when going to Da Nang, a cup of true Da Nang pomegranate tea is not only delicious, refreshing but also very good for health.
It is made from ingredients: rubbing, pomegranate, black jelly, adding a little green bean and coconut milk is perfect. When you eat a lot of ice and mix it, you will find the sweet and chewy taste interesting.
- Che Xuan Trang (31 Le Duan, Q. Hai Chau)
- Che Lien (175 Hai Phong, Thanh Khe Dist.)
- Rub tea seed pomegranate rubbing (187 Hai Phong, Q. Thanh Khe)
- Che Phan Chau Trinh (226 and 261 Phan Chau Trinh, Q. Hai Chau)
- Phan Thanh massage tea (111 Phan Thanh, Hai Chau District)
# 10: Nam O fish salad
This is a famous specialty only in Nam O village when traveling to Da Nang .
This dish is mainly delicious in fish meat caught directly from the sea so very sweet and fresh, through careful processing, it has a special flavor, strange mouth but not fishy at all. Nam O fish salad is best if it is made from herring.
# 11: Da Nang chicken rice
Chicken rice has long been a popular dish in Da Nang, especially fried chicken with a little spicy and spicy of chili sauce and hot soft rice, when eaten with kimchi or cucumber has a very unique flavor. Specially create special attraction for chicken rice dish.
# 12: Da Nang beef rolls
Made entirely from fresh beef thigh meat, marinated in a very rich traditional way. Da Nang beef rolls are completely processed without mixing other types of meat. People can eat this dish with pickles, pickles or roll in rice paper. Do not forget to buy as gifts to bring when traveling to Da Nang!
# 13: Nem
Tré is very similar to spring rolls, sour rolls, grilled spring rolls, grilled spring rolls in Thanh Hoa but has a distinct flavor and unmistakable characteristics compared to those types of spring rolls. Tré is made from bacon, lean meat, lean meat and pork skin, combined with galangal root and wrapped in banana leaves. This is a dish that anyone who visits Da Nang or the Central region is fascinated by the roughness, fleshy taste and characteristic sourness.